Here is a yummy recipe that is easy to make, good for you and naturally aids in digestive health!
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 capsule of a good probiotic
What you will need:
- 1 pint or quart ball jar with lid I like the plastic covers
- 1 piece of cheesecloth big enough to cover the jar
- Milk Frother or food processor
Open can of coconut milk and pour into the ball jar. Open the probiotic capsule and add the contents to the coconut milk. Mix together thoroughly with the frother or processor. Loosely cover the jar with the cheesecloth, I use an elastic to hold in place and let it sit out on your counter for 48 hrs. Cover with the plastic lid and refrigerate until cold. Use with your smoothies, for break-fast with fruit like papaya and sprinkle ground chia seeds. Keep refrigerated, and stir before using .